nexiClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nexiClan

Please use: http://nexi.myclanwebsite.com/forums.asp !!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we dead`????????????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nexiRaptor

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Are we dead`???????????? Empty
PostSubject: Are we dead`????????????   Are we dead`???????????? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 17:05

Are we dead or what??????

No shit anymore in the forum and nothing else too

We lost a member and nobody says anything about it?????? rofl

I think i should change the clan?????

no actvity anymore?????

playplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplay

we are not the best so train? lol? but ok

poet servers and dtk come on thursday i think

but then i want to see u ALL ( me 2 ) play this fucking GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nexiLaVey

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Are we dead`???????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we dead`????????????   Are we dead`???????????? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 12:36

i made i day for our training. nobody show up!!!!!!!!! so im not dead but maybe u all??? i want to be in a clan with a bit disciplin. so everybody in our clan have to write in forum. all must come to the trainings!! otherwise it suxx and its not funny anymore. so pls show up to our wars and trainings. and the guys who do not write in the forum pls do it from !!!now!!! on
Back to top Go down

Are we dead`????????????
Page 1 of 1